Bleach Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Rpg

a rpg for bleach fans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jono's Doll Ritual

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spongebob Inyopants

Spongebob Inyopants

Male
Number of posts : 97
marriage/dating/engaged(rp wise) : fucking angel
group(hollow/quincy/shingami) : your face
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Health:
Jono's Doll Ritual Left_bar_bleue100/100Jono's Doll Ritual Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
spirit energy:
Jono's Doll Ritual Left_bar_bleue100/100Jono's Doll Ritual Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Jono's Doll Ritual Empty
PostSubject: Jono's Doll Ritual   Jono's Doll Ritual Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:16 am

*i appear in a forest and set down sulfer, magnesium, phosphoros, carbon, fat, lime, and water in a circle then start chanting and all of a sudden a small little baby rat appears in the middle of the circle* my...doll....its a friggin RAT? aw man....
newborn rat: hey i got feelings boss!
me: oh...you can talk...so my doll....is a freakin rat...who talks...great....JUST great...
newborn rat: hey ur really hurtin' me boss....besides...you aint even seen the real me hehe
me: eh?
newborn rat: hehe... *his eyes flicker to the left and he see's a wolf about to pounce me* say the magic words boss...
me: Zeige Dich!
newborn rat: *his eyes glow light green for a second and he transforms into an oselot-sized red...cat thingy and he attacks the wolf and kills it with ease*
me:...i'm keeping you rat-thingy ^^
newborn rat: call me stinko Cool
Back to top Go down

Jono's Doll Ritual
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Rpg :: Anything off topic :: Almighty RP area-
Jump to: