Bleach Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Rpg

a rpg for bleach fans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angel's House

Go down 
+6
H03_K1LL3R
Hakushin
Kouen Shunketsu
Ichiro
tenkazi
Angel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Spongebob Inyopants

Spongebob Inyopants

Male
Number of posts : 97
marriage/dating/engaged(rp wise) : fucking angel
group(hollow/quincy/shingami) : your face
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Health:
Angel's House - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue100/100Angel's House - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
spirit energy:
Angel's House - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue100/100Angel's House - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Angel's House - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's House   Angel's House - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:23 am

hmmm.... *looks back at the tree* not yet... *goes to my car and pulls out a large javelin* now when i say go, beans, slice the rope! *he pulls out a switchblade and slices the kids cheek open*....GO *he slices the rope and just as he begins to fall to the floor, i throw the javelin and it pierces through him and out the other side of the tree, and he starts to cough up blood, and blood is running out his eyes and i go back to him and punch him in the face and then pull out the javelin then i use the non sharp end to beat him* HAHAHAHAHA! *i twirl the weapon in my hand, it makes a full 360, then i bring it down onto his neck, and as his blood squirts everywhere, the life slips from the child, and he dies, and me and beans walk from the scene laughing our asses off while messing with angels head, then we finally punt it, and it flies into the chimney of an elderly woman's house, and we hear a scream and a thud* hehehe!
Back to top Go down
Jeiku

Jeiku

Male
Number of posts : 159
marriage/dating/engaged(rp wise) : ....what jonouchi said
group(hollow/quincy/shingami) : Vizard
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Character sheet
Health:
spirit energy:

Angel's House - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's House   Angel's House - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:09 pm

O.o is all i have to type...
Back to top Go down

Angel's House
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23